Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

basking in her glory

 ok so maybe your sister sings a bit better or has pretty hair? maybe your brother is better than maths or fixing things? if you have ever felt a bit sorry for yourself about being outshined by your family you should meet my siblings. I am three of six (yes that is a bit star trek geeky). but there you have it. and they are all awsome. lets start with candy. shes one of six. its a hard place to start. she is most gifted with her hands. teapot wedding cakes, drawing, oil painting, well any painting, sewing, baking, jewellry making, crochet, machine embroidery, blah blah blah,  you name it she can do it.  
 you may imagine this makes me a tad bitter. but NO. because she's a giver. Shes always willing to spend time helping fix my own attempts at stuff. I love that she can make all these beautiful things because she includes me in people who deserve to have beautiful things.
i really do deserve them.
honest.  


Girl Eats Art: Freehand machine embroidery: " My Textile and Mixed Media Projects So I've finally managed to get some little textile projects finished. Quite a while ago I b..."

No comments:

Post a Comment